Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mafia

There is this AWESOME and addicting game that requires nothing but a minimum of three players. Its called Mafia (no, its not a violent game). YES ITS FREE!!!!! I learned it a few years ago, and I never knew that I'd still love it considering my fickle nature. All you need is a brain (just for creativity) and a minimum of 3 players (though "more the merrier" does apply to this game). I wish I can tell you how to play, but it takes FOREVER for me to explain the rules. But its a really simple game. Here is a wikipedia link to a whole lecture of the game (the rules are listed there to) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_game .
                   You can even make modifications to the game as well!!! Tip for people playing with three people: even the narrator MUST have another role. Yep!!! Thats all I have to say about this game. Its really fun and you must try it!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. ok naffy taffy i sort of trust you so i guess i'll try it...but i bet it isnt better than INFINITY BLADE, hmph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wait i ALREADY tried mafia, but INFINITY BLADE IS STILL BETTER!!!

      Delete
  2. -.-""""" you are out of context, "walpo".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i know, and naffy taffy COME ON!!!!!! hurry up and post something else!!!!!!!!! im feeling cranky............. -.-"""""""""

      Delete